Here is a rundown on my favorite pins on Pinterest this week:
1. A recipe from Cheryl @ TidyMom for Garlic Chicken Puffs. This is an old post from her site, but it is new to me. I am making these for our small group meeting on Sunday. They sound like they will be super easy and yummy. I will let you know how they turn out.
2. Pesto Potatoes from Six Sister’s Stuff. I made these last week with dinner and they were so delicious. They are definitely going in my recipe box!
3. I don’t know about you, but I LOVE the smell of jasmine and this DIY Jasmine Topiary from Life After Empty Nest really caught my eye.
4. The 4th of July is next week and my firework photos always turn out horrible. This year, I plan on using some of the Firework Photography Tips found on MomEndeavors to take better pictures of the fun festivities!
5. Ok, let me just preface this with the fact that I LOVE Kristen Duke. Her photo skills are PHENOMENAL and her book, Say No to Auto, (which I recently received from a giveaway) is a must read! My father in law’s 60th birthday is in August and we are flying over to Seattle to be with the family. I hope that some of the ideas from her Extended Family Pictures post will help us to get good shots of all of us together.
Well, those are my favorite pins of the week. Want to see what else I have pinned? Visit my Pinterest page.
Have a happy weekend!