Here is a rundown on my favorite pins on Pinterest this week:
1. Quinoa Fried Rice– This looks super yummy and healthy!
2. Yogurt Bar– This is a great idea for a party (even for kids)!
3. DIY Striped Towel Hooks– We have very limited wall space in our guest bathroom and only one towel bar will fit, I am thinking this will be a great alternative to hang towels. I could even use some old cabinet knobs I have lying around!
4. Bench Redo– I don’t have a bench to redo, but I am going to start keeping my eyes peeled for one at garage sales.
5. The Soap Factory– This looks like it would be super fun for my little guy.
Well, those are my favorite pins of the week. Want to see what else I have pinned? Visit my Pinterest page.
Have a happy weekend!
PS: This is my 100th post!! YAY!!