Here is the list of my favorite pins on Pinterest this week:
1. Half-bath Makeover and Floating Shelf Tutorial from Remodelaholic. I love the way they added the floating shelves in the area above the toilet. It looks so nice and adds a lot of character to the room.
2. How to Choose a Color Palette for your Home from Iheartnaptime. A lot of really great tips.
3. DIY Chalkboard Storage Bins from RandRworkshop. This is such a great idea for getting organized, especially in a child’s room!
4. Twice Baked Shortbread from Smitten Kitchen. I never really consider making shortbread, but I believe it is my FIL’s favorite so, maybe one day I can make it for him.
5. Tote Blanket from Brit&Co. This looks very practical and would be an awesome gift to make for people during the Summer.
What were your favorite pins this week?