Here is a rundown on my favorite pins on Pinterest this week:
1. Freezer Paper Stencil Tutorial from I Am Momma Hear Me Roar. This is a perfect idea for using my new Silhouette that I won!
2. Accountability Binder from 30 Days Blog. This is a great idea for helping get organized and teaching kids about money and working.
3. DIY Wine Cork Serving Tray from Living Well Spending Less. I love anything that is made out of wine corks!
4. Craft Tips from U-Create Crafts. There are some really great tips in this post, like how to sharpen scissors with sandpaper.
5. 7-Layer Dip Dessert from Six Sister’s Stuff. Just YUM!
Well, those are my favorite pins of the week. Want to see what else I have pinned? Visit my Pinterest page.
Have a happy weekend!