The past few months, I have been struggling to keep up with my everyday life and this blog and I have finally come to the point where I had to decide to either devote myself fully to the blog or take a break. I decided to take a break (as if you didn’t already know from the title). I am not sure how long this will last, but I feel like, for now, being a toddler mom, a transcriptionist (at night), a volunteer at my church, and a small group leader is more than enough! I am going to keep trying new recipes and crafts and maybe when I come back to blogging, I will have lots of fun and yummy things for you guys! I am also going to work on my PHOTOGRAPHY skills (or lack thereof).
See you soon!
Here is a rundown of my favorite pins on Pinterest this week:
1. No-Heat Hairstyles from Tipsaholic.com. I don’t know what the weather is like where you live, but it is still extremely hot here in Florida! I am on a hair drying (and styling) strike and have been wearing my hair up for months and months now. I am going to try a couple of these no-heat styling ideas very soon.
2. 31 Ideas for an Active October from Toddler Approved. I am SO ready for fall and I can’t wait to pack in as much fun as I can in the perfectly cool weather.
3. All Natural Carpet Cleaner from View Along the Way. We don’t have a carpet cleaner, but we do borrow one from a friend on occasion. I am glad to see there is a way to use something natural to get the carpets clean instead of all those chemicals.
4. Pecan Honey-Butter from Mountain Mama Cooks. This looks so delicious! I need to find a good bread recipe to make in my bread maker just for this butter.
5. Hidden Dishwasher from Traditional Home. I love this idea! Of course, you would need a dishwasher with buttons on the top.
Well, those are my favorite pins of the week. Want to see what other super fun, delicious, and helpful things I have pinned? Visit my Pinterest page.
Have a happy weekend!
A few weeks ago, I shared a picture on Instagram of my yogurt blueberry muffins and I thought it might be nice to share the recipe with you all. They are so simple to make and only take 5 ingredients. I would be willing to bet you already have all the ingredients you need to make them in your kitchen right now.
Simple Yogurt Blueberry Muffins
2 c. baking mix (such as Bisquick)
1/4 c sugar
1 c yogurt (I used low fat vanilla because that is what we have)
1 c frozen blueberries, (or really any berry you choose) rinsed
Preheat oven to 400-degrees.
Grease or line a 12-cup muffin tin. (or 24 minis, or 6 jumbo-you get the idea)
In a large bowl, mix baking mix and sugar.
Add egg and yogurt and stir until combined.
Fold in blueberries.
Spoon batter into muffin cups 3/4 of the way full.
Bake 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned.
Printable Recipe for Simple Yogurt Muffins
These muffins are so easy to make and are really delicious. I hope you enjoy making them for your family.