Here is a rundown of my favorite pins on Pinterest this week:
1. No-Heat Hairstyles from Tipsaholic.com. I don’t know what the weather is like where you live, but it is still extremely hot here in Florida! I am on a hair drying (and styling) strike and have been wearing my hair up for months and months now. I am going to try a couple of these no-heat styling ideas very soon.
2. 31 Ideas for an Active October from Toddler Approved. I am SO ready for fall and I can’t wait to pack in as much fun as I can in the perfectly cool weather.
3. All Natural Carpet Cleanerfrom View Along the Way. We don’t have a carpet cleaner, but we do borrow one from a friend on occasion. I am glad to see there is a way to use something natural to get the carpets clean instead of all those chemicals.
4. Pecan Honey-Butter from Mountain Mama Cooks. This looks so delicious! I need to find a good bread recipe to make in my bread maker just for this butter.
5. Hidden Dishwasher from Traditional Home. I love this idea! Of course, you would need a dishwasher with buttons on the top.
Well, those are my favorite pins of the week. Want to see what other super fun, delicious, and helpful things I have pinned? Visit my Pinterest page.
Here is a rundown of my favorite pins on Pinterest this week: 1. Organized Mud Rooms from Remodelaholic- One day I will have a wonderful mudroom with lots of hooks, cubbies, and a beautiful bench….one day. 2. Car Travel Activities for Kids Little Aussie Travellers- … Continue reading →
2. Yogurt Bar– This is a great idea for a party (even for kids)!
3. DIY Striped Towel Hooks– We have very limited wall space in our guest bathroom and only one towel bar will fit, I am thinking this will be a great alternative to hang towels. I could even use some old cabinet knobs I have lying around!
4. Bench Redo– I don’t have a bench to redo, but I am going to start keeping my eyes peeled for one at garage sales.
Here is a rundown on my favorite pins on Pinterest this week: 1. A recipe from Cheryl @ TidyMom for Garlic Chicken Puffs. This is an old post from her site, but it is new to me. I am making these for … Continue reading →