Here is a rundown of my favorite pins on Pinterest this week:
1. No-Heat Hairstyles from Tipsaholic.com. I don’t know what the weather is like where you live, but it is still extremely hot here in Florida! I am on a hair drying (and styling) strike and have been wearing my hair up for months and months now. I am going to try a couple of these no-heat styling ideas very soon.
2. 31 Ideas for an Active October from Toddler Approved. I am SO ready for fall and I can’t wait to pack in as much fun as I can in the perfectly cool weather.
3. All Natural Carpet Cleaner from View Along the Way. We don’t have a carpet cleaner, but we do borrow one from a friend on occasion. I am glad to see there is a way to use something natural to get the carpets clean instead of all those chemicals.
4. Pecan Honey-Butter from Mountain Mama Cooks. This looks so delicious! I need to find a good bread recipe to make in my bread maker just for this butter.
5. Hidden Dishwasher from Traditional Home. I love this idea! Of course, you would need a dishwasher with buttons on the top.
Well, those are my favorite pins of the week. Want to see what other super fun, delicious, and helpful things I have pinned? Visit my Pinterest page.
Have a happy weekend!